Patient Age: 57
- Q: What is Y LIFT®?
- Q: Why should I consider Y LIFT®?
- Q: How is Y LIFT® performed?
- Q: What Should I Anticipate After the Procedure?
- Q: Am I a Candidate for Y LIFT®?
Q: What is Y LIFT®?
The Y LIFT® is a minimally invasive facial contouring procedure, designed to add volume and lift to the cheekbone areas and under eyes areas, give definition to the chin and jawline, and contour the upper neck. The process is quick, painless, and relatively convenient, thus putting it in the category of other minimally invasive procedures such as liquid facelifts and “lunch-time” facelifts.
Q: Why Should I Consider Y LIFT®?
- Accentuate your cheekbone region and diminish under eye hollowness
- Define your jawline, rid your face of unpleasant jowls
- Significantly improve your upper neck area
- Refine the lines around your mouth (smile lines)
Q: How is Y LIFT® Performed?
The Y LIFT® is performed under local anesthetic. A specialized blunt titanium instrument is inserted beneath the skin and muscle. The muscles are lifted by the instrument and FDA-approved hyaluronic acid fillers are then injected to hold the muscle in its newly elevated place. The strength of the muscle maintains the filler in place and gives lift and prevents sagging. The face is then sculpted by hand. Filler is not injected into the skin and there is no use of needles like in regular filler injections. Results of the Y LIFT® typically last 2-4 years.
Q: What Should I Anticipate After the Procedure?
There is little to no downtime with the Y LIFT®. However, it is normal to experience swelling, tenderness, soreness, redness, and minor bruising, all of which should fade within a few days after the procedure.
Q: Am I a Candidate for Y LIFT®?
- The Y LIFT® is suitable for most patients, male or female, ages 20-90 years old.
- Female Patients: accentuates the cheekbones, improves under eye hollowness, defines the jawline + lifts the upper neck
- Male Patients: builds coveted masculine facial features (subtle cheek projection and a more prominent jawline)
- Ideal for younger patients who desire higher cheekbones and/or more defined jawline.
Click here if you’d like to email Dr. Rayham with a question or a concern.
We also encourage you to call us toll free 1 866 435 5357 (1 866 435 5357), or 1 877 Dr. Rayham (1 877 377 2942) to speak with Dr. Rayham or RR Plastix New York Plastic Surgery Center experienced office staff.
Where Artistic Vision Meets Surgical Expertise
- Over Two Decades of Experience
- State-Of-The-Art Treatment Options
- Both Surgical & Non Surgical Procedures
- Crisalix Before & After Plastic Surgery Simulation